Thursday, April 22, 2010

5 Stars: McDonald's Doubles - Double Satisfaction!!! Thu, 22 Apr 2010 - Sat, 22 May 2010 ONLY!!!

Guys, if you're thinking to have a burger rite now, look no further! Double Spicy Chicken McDeluxe is here to Rock Your World!!! Trust me, I've just had the highest rector scale mouthquake ever. You have to try this monstrous Burger. Emmmm, I'm simply full!.. I just can't believe it. This is the first ever McDonald's burger that has succeeded to make me full!


Not only that, along side this featured Mc Deluxe, it has brought over it's team of "Fantastic Four" or better known as "McDonalds Doubles" team. This awesome team consist also:

Mega Mac

Double Fillet-O-Fish 

Double McChicken 


So, wait no more; buy it, hunt it, steal it or borrow it if you have to. This is only for a limited time only:
Thu, 22 Apr 2010 - Sat, 22 May 2010 ONLY!!!

0 comments:

Bon Appetit!   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP