Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What I Blog About?...


Well, it always fascinates me when I surf through the web and find all sorts of directories, websites, and blogs which actually recommends food and place to "fuel" up our bellies. Therefore, I want to be apart of this community as well. I can't say I'm an expert on food but I believe my belly is :D

Regardless of what would people say or judge me for this; I really don't care. Trust me, trust my belly. I want to be really honest on giving my opinions and recommendations.

In this blog I shall portray each and every worthwhile need to mention food places that I've enjoyed and would want to share with all of you out there.

By the way, if anyone of you out there would like to recommend me any place to eat(please make sure it's halal or at least pork free okay), please respond here in my blog; My Belly Diaries.

So, thank you for all of your support and time to visit my blog and actually read my writing which may not be the best English literature possible but I'll make sure I'll try my best to enhance my writing as best as possible.

Last but not least; what are you guys waiting for? Come out and eat!!!

0 comments:

Bon Appetit!   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP