Thursday, April 22, 2010

5 Stars: Restoran Big Brother – Big Brother Restaurant & Grill, Western Cuisine & Catering


Big Brother! wah!.. ;) this label reminds me of myself (once you've met me, the feeling is mutual). How I found out about this place was because of "Jalan-jalan Cari Makan" show on TV3. Apparently on an early Sunday Afternoon, I just woke up from a long sleep that night and switched on the TV, walaa!..there I saw Big Brother. Haha! Eventually, my belly was growling and my mouth was drooling over the their menu dishes shown! Fuyoo, I cannot take it anymore, had to have it as well but, was kinda short on cash that day and fortunately there was my sayang to the rescue.hehe, the government sector just received their salary. Thank God!

So had a really fast shower and all, went straight to pick up my sayang, googled Big Brother through the net for map and location; 45 minutes since the the TV Show, I'm now at Big Brother! Thank God again!

As for my first impression seeing this place was: it was kinda small and didn't seem to be as interesting liked I pictured it be but no worries, I have faith in it. parked right in front of the entranced and the welcoming was good; the waiter even cover the front part of my car (so kind of them) with card boards as it was really hot that day and there were no trees around to shade the place with. Sat at the smoking section of course and straight went for the menu!


Emmmmm....the menu looked really good and even the place also was basically designed in way that it meant for western food with local characteristics. The ironic part of it the owner looked a lil bit like me! only he was with glasses :) Now I know why it was called Big Brother but the owner was not that friendly. Never did he try to say Hi and greet the customers in anyway. So, Mr. Owner, if you're reading this, please do that next time okay. And please have at least a website we could go to as well.

So my sayang and I made our orders, she was having grilled chicken and I was having meatballs and mashed potato. Surprisingly, the price was reasonable and that made more enjoyable but we where still hoping to see the actually dish itself. Hope it would not be a disappointment. As the dishes came through, we where not disappointing at all! Bravo Big Brother! had a really good meal...felt like my belly was about to explode! haha..the portion was just nice for me so, think what it could do to you :P

By the way, I don't have the pictures and drinks that we have but let me post here among the menus that are available on the net so, please cover your mouths!





Place: Restoran Big Brother – Big Brother Restaurant & Grill, Western Cuisine & Catering
Location : The Strand Kota Damansara
GPS Coordinate : N3 09.248 E101 35.527
Address : No. 3G, 3-1, Jalan 5/20, Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damasara, PJU5, 47810, Selangor
Contact No : 012 211 5190 – Hadi
Business Hour : 10am to 11pm
Off Day : Monday (For now daily open till further notice)
Food Type: Western Food and Grill
Price: Every Item Below RM30
Payment Terms : Cash
Cleanliness Votes : 4/5
Food Votes : 5/5
Air Conditioned : Yes
Halal : YES
WIFI : YES
Smoking and non smoking zone : YES
Tax : 5% Service
Recommended Foods : Any items that start with the word “BIG BROTHER ….” in front
Recommended Drinks : Variety number of mock tails
Remark:
Every item is below RM30. The cheapest and finest hotel grade western foods.

0 comments:

Bon Appetit!   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP